power VR M SB Monoblok
power.com SB Sealed lead-acid battery HOPPECKE power.com SB batteries are based on using flat plate technology and fixing the electrolyte inside glass mats (AGM) which even take the separating function. The high energy density of HOPPECKE power.com SB batteries causes small footprint and a very good use of space. The central degassing integrated in the battery lid can, by using optional tubes, be used to carry out all occurring gases. The flat lid with integrated handle and the easy to clean surface guaranty an easy and comfortable handling by assembly as well as in operation. Optional this battery even can be delivered for horizontal assembly. This characteristic of HOPPECKE power.com SB batteries makes HOPPECKE power.com SB batteries useable in a wide applications spectrum. Mostly HOPPECKE power.com SB batteries are used in emergency current-, IT/ Telecom- and safety light applications. HOPPECKE power.com SB batteries offer a design life from more then 12 years and are classified as “Long Life” following EUROBAT.
• Maintenance-free regarding water refilling - due innovative Gel-ESS technology
• Good high-current capability - low investment costs due to innovative electrode structure
• Optimal space utilization - due to horizontal arrangement and stacking
• Optimum operational safety - integrated backfire protection and central degassing system
• Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation - based on HOPPECKE system connectors • Easy assembly and installation - battery lid with integral handle